Your lips help balance your facial features and highlight your smile. Some lips are full and voluptuous while others are thin and barely visible. If you feel your lips are too thin for your face, Dr. Miller at Orange County Cosmetic Surgery can help you get fuller, plumper lips.
How to Get Fuller Lips with Injectables
Injectable lip fillers can accentuate your facial features. Fillers can also smooth out fine lines around your lips. Not only does the size of your lips change, but they also have a smoother appearance. You can show off your lips without relying on makeup to help them stand out.
Orange County Cosmetic Surgery offers two types of injectable lip fillers, both FDA-approved.
- JUVÉDERM® is an injectable solution containing hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body. The filler bonds with water molecules to plump and hydrate the skin, giving you a natural, more youthful appearance. JUVÉDERM® not only smooths and plumps lips, but it can also minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the cheeks and nose.
- Restylane works similarly to JUVÉDERM®, and the injectable filler also contains hyaluronic acid. Not only does the filler plump lips, but it can also lift them. Hollows below your eyes and facial wrinkles are also treated with Restylane.
Both fillers only take a few minutes to inject and within a couple of days, you will start seeing noticeable results.
Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
Anyone looking to improve or perfect their lips is often a good candidate for injectable fillers. It includes clients with
- Thin, small lips
- An uneven lip shape
- A flat cupid’s bow
- An undefined vermilion border
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Wrinkles above the upper lip
Even though fillers will improve the appearance of your lips, you still want to have realistic expectations about the procedure.
Learn More About Lip Fillers By Scheduling a Consultation
Are you ready to perfect your pout? Contact Dr. Miller at Orange County Cosmetic Surgery to learn more about lip fillers. You can schedule a consultation online or call the Hunting Beach office at 714-379-9777.