One of the most popular ways of reducing the signs of aging is through injectables. The most common type of injectable for cosmetic surgery is Botox. However, the prevalent use of Dysport has led many patients to consider this new type of injectable. Find out the major benefits of using Dysport to reduce signs of aging in our guide.
What is Dysport
Dysport is an injectable that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It's made from botulinum toxin type A, a purified protein. When injected into the muscles, it blocks the nerve signals that cause muscle contractions. This results in a temporary reduction in muscle activity, which causes the overlying skin to appear smoother and less wrinkled.
Dysport's effects typically appear within 3-5 days and last for 3-4 months. Results from Botox tend to last a bit longer, up to 6 months. However, some find Dysport works faster and provides better results than Botox. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what works best for your individual needs and goals.
Pros of Using Dysport
If you're considering Dysport for your next cosmetic procedure, you're making a wise choice. Dysport has many benefits that make it an ideal option for people looking to achieve a more youthful appearance. Here are just a few of the reasons why Dysport is such a popular choice:
- Dysport is highly effective. Dysport was shown to be significantly more effective in clinical trials than other similar products on the market.
- Dysport is fast-acting. Patients who have received Dysport injections report seeing results within 24 hours.
- Dysport is long-lasting. The effects of Dysport can last up to 4 months, which is much longer than other injectables.
- Dysport is safe and FDA-approved. Dysport has been used safely for over 20 years and has been approved by the FDA for cosmetic use.
- Dysport is affordable. When compared to other cosmetic procedures, Dysport is very affordable and within reach for most people.
Orange County Cosmetic Surgery offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures to residents of Huntington Beach and beyond. Led by a board-certified surgeon, you can expect a top-of-the-line service if you book your appointment through our website http://www.occosmeticsurgeon.com/ or by calling 714-379-9777.